The Brooklyn Community Association is an organisation of Brooklyn residents and business owners whose purpose is to improve the facilities, environment, culture and well being of the community.
We achieve our purpose by:
- Creating opportunities for individual and community participation through meetings, newsletters, guest speakers, events and surveys.
- Informing the community about current issues, canvassing views and establishing community positions
- Promoting our local businesses, services and community organisations.
- Advocating the interests of the community to local and state government bodies.
- Collaborating with other lower Hawkesbury communities.
To keep receiving emails ( including the Gateway Newsletter ) from the Brooklyn Community Association you will need to complete your details below.
Could you please also complete the short survey below on your interests.
* indicates required